Monday, June 9, 2008

Pepsi is my stay up Drug

I have been drinking more than 2 cans of pepsi each night so my brain can retain most of the stuff i have been studying up on, on these all nighters i put myself through. And to keep from flippin out i also have chris martin singing violet hill, when ever i type that song title, my fingers always want to type violent hill lol. guess its my destructive character randomly taking over. 2day i have my chem final, and all i really need to do is make sure i memorized conversions, the groups and periods on the perodic table, special transition metal charges, group charges, specific types of acid names, how to name compunds, and some other stuff lol. i took my pre-calculus final yesterday, and i know i failed the class for sure thanks to the awesome teaching skills of my professor, professor crapalot. im going to have to drop my history class and go through the ordeal of taking a math class in the summer eeeeepppp!!! i need to get over the fact that the scholarship i applied for just recently wont happen thanks to incompletion of units that came from my stupid humerus!!! The humerus is forever more the most hated bone in my body and its ironic how much it sounds like the word humorous, ha. ha. ha.

i wonder if ill ever fully encompass the whole shoulder experience i had, i still have moments where i catch myself thinking to myself "you went through major surgery, you have a scar, you have limitations, you almost had cancer" and then i dont know what to say back to myself, its really strange. man im out of shape, according to my Wii fit (god i love that thing!!!) the real age of my body is that of a 29 year old!! lol BUT my BMI is normal hahaha, how that works i dont quite know. but im going to workout on that thing everyday. And it really does kick my ass lol, its awesome. i have been doing so bad with my finals lol, but i blame the new addition to our familia! Mister Wii just looks at me as i pass my brothers room, testing me and waiting for me to give in...and with such delicious nerdy temptations surrounding me i break, drop the books, and get on the Wii. i need to get another controller for it though, which i can buy as soon as i cash in my very first paycheck from BK this friday. In total i got 268 dollars and something cents. it could have been a bit higher but they dedcuted 25 dollars to pay for my uniform shirt that i can wear as a dress along with the expected tax cuts.The worst thing about earning mullah in my family though is, my nazi parents. They constantly bag on what my brother and i spend our money on, and remind us how bad the economy is dropping and all this crap, cant they just let me learn how i want to save my money without telling me how to do it! god damn. i mean i know they are trying to be helpful but back the fuck off this shit bitches!


speakin of bitches...

yea im a skank...but im a fierce brit skank, makes all the difference.

Viva la tania!

ladies and gentlemen i give the bongo bitch. *bows* and exits

1 comment:

RafaRR said...

Great post, I bought Wii Fit and lost 5 lb , then I bought a DS game that showed me how to cook and gain them back, Nintendo created a vicious sports-food cicle in me.
Visit my blog
www.mechrafael.blogspot.com
hope you like it