Thursday, June 5, 2008

YUP

its about 11:30 right now, and i cant sleep. im listening to coldplay-violet hill hoping it will relax me enough for me to get sleepy but no luck so far. my finals week is just around the bend and i feel like im gonna doom myself. i havent been studying much and need to do 10 sections of math hw and also study for it as well as my other classes. i cant wait for the summer to come even though im going to be taking 2 classes at mt sac during the summer, im going to be working at BK, and gas prices are suppose to rise a lot once the seasons starts, but i still wish it came faster. Im worried my health is depleting because of how poor my eating habits are and how much my skin resembles a zombie yellow pale hue. im debating whether or not i want to color a pg in my hello kitty coloring book right now by just staring at my big box of crayons for the longest time...i think i wont...i still have a crush on whats his face and hope it will go away during the summer. i wonder how long it will take for me to master register at work becuase i fucking suck at it. i wonder whats this guys problem at work is with me. i really wish i could form a close genuine relationship with my parents but know that will never happen. and i thought i was done with this thing for good but guess not.

1 comment:

M. said...

Oh, shall we bid adieu to Teddy Bear? That was the cutest crush I've ever seen you have. Finally it was you having a crush instead of me.

Anyway, Zooey is bombass.