Monday, April 21, 2008

The Dreamgirl Weekend

LOL so 2 weeks ago it was my 20th bday. yea i know im a bit late in updating with this news but i really wanted to take a pic of that glorious ballon that roxy gave me and i refused to post without it. The delay though was due to a misplaced camera, again. But luckily my parents exposed the truth of its location to me…basically they stole it out of my room and put it in their room. The day was totally geek-kiddy themed, and I loved it. I got yummy gifts from everyone, and it wasn’t a total disaster as I thought it would be. I mean how could it be, when my mom made her bomb sopes? On my real real b-day mar and kate took me to spaghetti eddies for lunch , but sadly they couldn’t beat a certain someone…a certain someone sang to me happy b-day, embarrassing me when I walked into a certain store, and then gave me a free item lol. Yea that was the highlight of my b-day lol. It’s a tough act to follow. I didn’t do anything special with my family on my bday because preparations were being made for the big Jimenez event taking place that weekend. Queuing dreamgirls weekend…

This weekend I had to wear the ugliest dress ever. It was a hard task to accomplish but boy was it funny! I managed to make the neck up of me look super cute but the rest of me was seriously downhill. When I first put on the dress on Saturday I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror and whispered to myself “you’re a dreamgirl” laughed for a bit, and then went to the living room to put on my horrible shoes. As I was doing this celeste was coming to the living room too, and I took the opportunity to share with her my bathroom realization, by getting up from the sofa and standing right in front of her, brusting in song “We’re your dreamgirls” all while doing ridiculous “dreamgirl” gestures. After that it was over, we both kept doing this to one another through out the rest of the day and also did this to our aunts from my moms side of the family when they arrived at the hall to emphasis how retarded we looked. I also kept telling these same aunts that if they said anything along the lines that I looked pretty today I knew that they were lying, because there aint no who can make that dress look gooood unless they be old, and even then they be pushing it. So when I said this they were cracking up, because of course it was nothing but truth. Overall the event was ok, except the hall was extremely small which caused a bit of a problem. But I was so glad my cousins from my moms side came to the party because then I was able to have some fun. And I have proof of this fun! Though idk if I should show a certain someone this particular proof, which pretty much embodies the ugliness and whoreiness that is my dress lol…but I really want to! LOL

hahaha i also know that my model-esque skank pose doesnt help my dress, but honestly hahaha that picture is golden!! Just like my dress lol.

On Sunday i was still pooped, but wasnt pooped enough to go watch the movie forgetting sarah marshall with my bro, uncle, and all my boy cousins from my dads side of la familia. That movie was soooo funny i highly recommend it! That about sums up my weekend, lol wild wasnt it? no not really haha


No comments: